Monday, February 20, 2012

Family Connections: Put This in the First Newsletter to Parents

Pulling Weeds
   Walking through the back yard, I could tell that I’ve been avoiding weed pulling.  They look so healthy, tall, and happily prosperous, I almost hate to pull them out.  If only I had done it earlier.  
Image used by permission of Microsoft Office
   In some ways, weeds are like problems at school. As you can tell from this newsletter, I am eager to keep parents informed about their child’s educational program.  If something should come up that you think I should know about, please jot me a note, send e-mail or give me a call.  This could be anything from a situation where your child is upset about something that happened in class to having too much homework after school.  It’s my experience that 99% of these problems are easy to solve if caught early - before they put down deep and complex roots.  [Be sure to have your contact information on the newsletter.]

No comments:

Post a Comment